Thursday, October 20, 2011

24 Weeks

Sorry I haven't taken a picture in a well! I feel huge!! I keep telling Kyle I don't feel pretty anymore!! hahaha


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 13.6 inches and 1.10 lbs
Gender: A GIRL!!! Harper Adele Maternity Clothes: Yes for the most part!
Weight gain: 8 pounds 
Movement: Miss Harper moves all the time. We went to the covered bridge festival on sunday, when I got home I sat down and she was moving non-stop!!
Sleep: Still getting up all the time to pee  and move around during the night to get comfy!
Symptoms: Back pain some days but other than that so far so good!
What I miss: Just the energy that I need to get through most work days!
Cravings: Nothing in-particular but the appetite is growing daily!
Best moment this week: Buying Harper some really cute bows at the Covered Bridge Festival!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment