Tuesday, October 18, 2011

23 weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Gender: A GIRL!!! Harper Adele Harrell
Maternity Clothes: Yes for the most part!
Movement: Feeling her move every day!
Sleep: I still wake up a few times a night to go to the bathroom. I try sleeping on my side, but always wake up on my back!
Symptoms: I haven't been sick this week!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Cravings: I haven't really had any cravings at all. Kyle keeps asking me what I am craving, the only thing I can really think of that I want is a Big Mac!! haha (sooo very healthy I know)
What I am looking forward to: Finding fabric for Harper's nursery bedding that her Nana is going to make!

Size of baby: 11.5 inches and 1.1 lbs Size of a large mango
Weight Gain: +5 lbs in whole pregnancy. Can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment