Thursday, October 6, 2011

22 Weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

Size: Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash! She's also a pound this week! Forget ounces now! She should be around 8 inches long. 
What's Baby Doing?: She's developing and uses her senses like touching (grabbing the umbilical cord), hearing, tasting what I eat, and she's able to see. She's also hearing my heartbeat and our voices.  Better start censoring now!!

Movement: I feel her in the morning and at night for the most part. During the day I feel her a few times!
Sickness:   I had a rough night Monday morning was up from midnight-5 am getting sick. It was a bug not the baby, so we really can't blame that on her!
Weight Gain: I'm up +2 lbs from my start weight.  I can't really decide if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Cravings/Aversions: I was craving a Big Mac the other day, and I decided to splurge and have one and it was AMAZING!!!! hahaha
Looking forward to: Getting all of Harper's stuff from Thirty-One I ordered to put in her nurser

No comments:

Post a Comment