Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life Update & Pinterest

I know I have been horrible about blogging! I am going to give you a quick Harrell update.
- Baby Harrell is doing good!! (Will do a 29 week update as soon as I let Kyle take a pic)
-Daddy Harrell is getting excited (I think) about Baby Harrell! I really don't think it will hit him until she is actually here.
-Mommy Harrell is ready for a margarita and to wear regular cute clothes again! I do love my maternity jean though!!!
We put up our Christmas decorations Saturday night! That was fun let me tell you! Kyle is the Grinch when it comes to putting up decorations! He gets so frustrated! At one point he was holding the tree upside down  shaking it, trying to  get it apart! I really should have taken a picture of that!! :)
We have a big week ahead of us! Thanksgiving, a baptism, and Baby Shower #1! We are excited to get to spend time with our families for Thanksgiving this week!!!


Alright I am addicted to Pinterest! I could seriously spend all day on there!! I am going to start sharing each week what I am obsessed that week!!!


1. Cheesey Garlic Breadsticks (Kyle would probably eat these!!) Will have to try these for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment