Friday, November 11, 2011

27 weeks!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 27 weeks--- Entering the 3rd trimester this week! :)
Size of baby: 14.4 inches and 2.3 pounds
Gender: A GIRL!!! Harper Adele Harrell
Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms and still wearing a few non-maternity shirts if they are long enough! I used to think when pregnant girls said they were ready to wear their normal clothes again that they were crazy but I am almost to that point!
Weight gain: 10 pounds
Movement: Her movements have been so much stronger and more frequent! I feel her moving positions all the time. It's the craziest and best feeling ever! I felt her have the hiccups !!
Sleep: Waking up more in the night every couple of hours.
Symptoms: Tired all the time!!
Cravings: Just eating a lot of everything! I am snacking more than I did in the 2nd trimester.
Best moment this week: Making it to the 3rd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment